We are a Malaysian Chinese married couple with a ten years old girl. We really enjoy the outdoor activities in New Zealand , eg camping /hiking /walking/picnic/sightseeing and etc.
Currently we have 2 double bedroom (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs) available for rent. More photo will upload soon.
- Browns Bay, North Shore (Auckland)
- 3 minutes (210m) walk to the bus stop
- 16km to Auckland City Central
- Close proximity to Browns Bay Beach & Cafe and shop
- Restaurant and convenience store a short walk away, walking distance to local mall
- Walking distance to Rangitoto College, Murray Bays Intermediate School
- Set quietly off the road
- This home features 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double garage
- Next to the adjacent reserve with good view
- Fully fence garden and expansive outdoor decking for BBQ during summer
Homestay fee includes
- Electricity bill, water and Fibre unlimited internet
- 2 meals per day, breakfast and lunch / packed lunch (If you require dinner that can be discussed for an additional fee)
- Weekly cleaning fee and essential (eg, toilet paper, tissue paper,hand soap , detergent and dishwashing liquid)
Dehumidifier, dishwasher, washing machine, alarm, printer & scanner, smoke alarm, electric piano, TV with Netflix & Youtube, Playstation 4, Premium First Aid Kit , free coffee & tea
Downstair Room - Available from 15-July-2019, NZD$280/week
Sunny, Bright and cosy with a double size bed , clean bed linens (pillow, sheet, cushion , duvet and throws) , curtains, clothes rack hanger with 1 bar & 4 shelves , study desk and chair, study Lamp, heater
Upstair Room - Available from 15-July-2019, NZD$280/week
Sunny, Bright and cosy with a double size bed , clean bed linens (pillow, sheet, cushion , duvet and throws) , curtains, Internal wardrobe , study desk and chair, study Lamp, heater
Secure off street parking
Ideal homestay / flatmate
- Tidy & clean, polite and non-smoker
- No pets allowed
- Room are available for short and long term
- More photo will upload soon.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Adrian , Snoo & Daphne