Beautiful newly refurbished large stand-alone home set in lush tropical gardens.
Breakfast and dinner provided. Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar, toast, spreads, juice, noodles, rice are available. Host prepares your meals. Fridge space is limited to the breakfast items which host provides.
Clean, dry, fully insulated home with central heating/cooling.
* Three lovely guest bedrooms each with wardrobe, desk, lamp, and a separate large guest bathroom and toilet (see photo).
* Fabulous views of gardens, nature reserve and bird life. We do not have pets.
* Bedrooms are $280 and $300 each week. Payable on day of arrival is: 1 week board in advance plus bond (referred to as "deposit" on the listing above) of $280. Board is paid each week on same day as arrival. Bond refunded on departure. Two weeks notice to move.
* Unlimited fibre internet.
* We are a New Zealand born family of Kiwis. We can help international students settle in and communicate in English.
* Our location has a lovely community feel. There is a nature reserve nearby and the air is clean and fresh. Nearby shops include take-away fish & chips, bakery, dairy, launderette, Domino's pizza, cafes, and a wharf where you can enjoy a scenic ferry ride to the city.
* Bus stop is a 1-minute walk. In about 35 minutes you will be in the city, (and Auckland University) on 933 bus. Please note these are actual journey times based on a week-day peak time average, student AT Hop Card is one dollar 20 cents. There are other buses to city from bus stops nearby including 97R, 942. The 941 which takes you to Northern Express. By car it takes 15 minutes to the city.