Beautiful, newly refurbished large family home set in its own gorgeous tropical gardens.
Breakfast and dinner provided. Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar, toast, spreads, juice, noodles, rice etc.
Clean, dry, fully insulated home with central heating.
* Three lovely guest bedrooms each with wardrobe, desk, lamp, and a separate large guest bathroom and toilet (see photo).
* Fabulous views of gardens, nature reserve and bird life. We do not have pets.
* Rooms are $280 and $300 pr week. Payable on day of arrival is: 1 week board in advance plus bond of $280. Two weeks notice to move.
* Unlimited fibre internet.
* If you are studying English, we are happy to help you with English conversation.
* Our location has a lovely community feel. There is a nature reserve nearby and the air is clean and fresh. Nearby shops include take-away fish & chips, bakery, dairy, launderette, Domino's pizza, cafes, and a wharf where you can enjoy a scenic ferry ride to the city.
* Bus stop is 1-minute walk. It is about 35 minutes and you will be in the city, (and Auckland University) on 933 bus. Please note these are actual journey times based on a week-day peak time average, student Hop Card is three dollars 20 cents. There are other buses to city including 97R, and 941 which takes you to Northern Express. By car it takes 15 minutes to the city.