Friendly working host family. Extremely safe living environment. Family members consist of:
1 lawyer (daughter), 1 university student (son) and 2 parents. 3 outdoor cats and 1 dog. All animals super clean and friendly.
Beautiful newly renovated home located in Mt Albert (A Central Subburb in Auckland). Estimated:
1) 4 minutes' walk to train station.
2) minutes walk to bus stations.
3) 10 minutes drive to Auckland CBD.
4) 1 minutes walk to Unitec.
5) 20 minutes bus +5 minutes walk to Auckland University, CBD.
6) 20 minutes bus + 5 minutes walk to AUT, CBD.
7) 25 minutes train to CBD.
Sunny private quiet large bedroom in nice setting. Big wardrobe. Sharing one big bathroom with one other person who is very clean and tidy.
Basic facilities: Wifi, double bed, in-wall wardrobe, table, lights and basic linen.
We do not provide meals (unless agreed otherwise with additional fees), but we have kitchen facilities for simple cooking, and there are many restaurants within walking distance to purchase your meals from.