Welcome to our home at Browns Bay, North Shore, Auckland!
Our house is located in one of the best and safest areas to live on North Shore, close to shopping centres and beautiful beaches. You will enjoy suburban quality of life yet you are close to city centre.
We are a family of three, father is an art lecturer at AUT, mother is a freelance artist and son goes to Rangitoto College. We are easy going, sociable, a bit talkative and fun to live with. We have a large family house with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are available for homestays.
INCLUDED: power, water, wifi, Netflix, sundries (toilet paper, liquid soap and washing liquid).
No meals are provided but you will have a shelf at fridge and also a shelf in cabinet to store your food. You will have access to kitchen stuff to cook.
Everything you need is nearby:
- 10 minutes walking distance to Browns Bay central area: large supermarkets like Countdown and New World, cafes, Browns Bay library, restaurants, gym, golf club, pool, leisure centre, health centre and Sunday market.
- 10 minutes walking distance to the famous beautiful Browns Bay beach.
- 10 minutes driving to Mairangi Bay and Murray Bay beaches.
- 15 minutes by bus to Massey University and 40 minutes by bus to Auckland CBD, Auckland University and AUT.
- Our house is located in Rangitoto College zone and it is about 40 minutes walking distance and 15 by bus to Rangitoto College.
- 10 minutes driving to Albany shopping centre and PaknSave supermarket.
All rooms are furnished with a bed (large room has a queen sized bed), pillow, new linens, a study desk and lamp, a wardrobe, a bookshelf, a fan and an oil heater.
We can help you out with grocery on weekends when we go our own shopping.
There is a shared laundry.
Strictly no smoking (of any kind) and no alcohol. We love pets but our house is not suitable for keeping pets as well.
Two open air car park is available as well.