We are a young professional Chinese Kiwi Couple. I am working as a design consultant in a IT company. My partner is a Chinese Kiwi who is a IT developer.
About the house
A new house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with separate toilet.
Where we are & Travel
We are in a quiet friendly neighbourhood in Birkdale, 15min drive from the city. Bus stop is 1 min walking distance from the house. Direct bus to the city (20min from the bus stop to Auckland Central).
Homestay fee includes
1) The usage of electricity, water, unlimited fibre internet;
2) Quality double-size bed, wardrobe, curtains, desk, chair, high quality desk lamp and side table.
3) We also provide brand new beddings, which includes mattress, duvet, quality pillow, bedsheet and towels for homestayers (we make sure that our homestayers always have the new beddings when they join us).
4) Breakfast, dinner and laundry are included.
Dinner will be prepared by the hosts. Breakfast and lunch are self serviced (we have bread, milk, cereal, noodles, yogurt and fruits always available.)
We have quality nutritious food and ingredients that will give a balance healthy diet to our homestayers. We go out for family dinners with our homestayers once every week.
1) We go out every fortnight to a park to walk our dog, camping, beaches, short road trips, and movies nights and homestay are welcome to join us.
2) I am a part-time PTE English teacher working in an education centre. If you would like to have some tutoring for your English, I am happy to support.
Ideally we are after an individual who is clean and tidy, pay rent on time, and treat house as their own. If you are interested in our house, you can reach out through the application.