Beautiful newly refurbished large stand-alone home set in private backyard.
Breakfast and dinner available on request at extra cost. Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar, toast, spreads, noodles, rice are available. Host prepares dinner.
Clean, dry, fully insulated home.
* Two guest bedrooms each with wardrobe, drawers, desk, lamp, and a shared bathroom and toilet with our 17 year old daughter.
* Lovely outdoor flow to backyard with wrap around decking and the sound of bird life.
* Bedrooms are $250/week for single size (available 2nd July 2023) and $300/week for large queen size (available 23 July 2023) Payable on day of arrival is: 1 week board in advance plus bond (referred to as "deposit" on the listing above) of $300. Board is paid each week on same day as arrival. Bond refunded on departure. Two weeks notice to move.
* Board includes; power, water, heating, washing machine, clothes line, WiFi
* Our location has a lovely community feel we have access to a primary school in behind our backyard. Nearby shops include take-away fish & chips, bakery, dairy and a launderette.
* Bus stop is a 5 minute walk. In about 35 minutes you will be in the city, (and Auckland University) on 95B bus. Please note these are actual journey times based on a week-day peak time average, student AT Hop Card is one dollar 20 cents. There are other buses to catch to Smales Farm, North Shore Hospital, Massey University from bus stops nearby.