I am looking to open up my home to someone studying or working in New Zealand.
Location is Titirangi, Auckland - a nice peaceful suburb with plenty of bush / gardens and is close to motorways etc so it is quite easy to travel to and from locations.
I work professionally and sometimes travel for work.
I am looking to host an individual - either short term or long term. Please get in touch with your requirements.
About the home:
• Single bathroom, separate toilet/ laundry (shared)
• Furnished or unfurnished bedroom, bring your own furniture or come fully furnished (can organize a bed and desk) - room is large with it's own outdoor access and double wardrobe.
• Plenty of off-street parking
• House is in a secure gated area and has lots of sun and gardens to enjoy.
• walking distance to public transport
• 2 minute drive to the Titirangi Village
• 7 minute drive to Lynmall shopping center
• 7 minute drive to train station
• Quiet and relaxed suburb with plenty of local amenities to enjoy
I am looking for someone who:
• Is tidy, respectful, nice
• Not a party house and this would suit someone who is relaxed and looking for somewhere quiet to unwind after a busy work or study week
• No smokers please
The room has a double bed, good sized closet, bed side table, desk and tv.
Breakfast included with some dinners available on the odd occasion.
Minimum stay is negotiable depending on circumstances, please get in touch with your requirements :)