Stylish accommodation in Henderson, West Auckland
If you're looking for a nice place to stay with small family of 3 ( mum,dad and 8 year old),
Our house is big, modern, contemporary architect design house at very affordable weekly rate,
Its large, comfortable, quiet, stylish with modern kitchen house with amazing views to Sky tower & Rangitoto island, great outdoor area and garden ( please check pics )
Great news is we got no other home stays at the property, We are friendly, easy going couple working full time with one 8 year old primary school kid
So we are just looking for one neat and tidy guest for long term if possible ,We got no pets
House is on San Valentino drive one of the best streets in Henderson heights,
12 GREAT THINGS BELOW FOR OUR GUEST
1. Small Family - No other guest in the house
2. Handy Location: Our house is 5 mins walk from the bus stop and 10 mins walk to the train station
Unitec Henderson, grocery store, cafe just 5 mins walk ,Westcity mall, Lincoln road with most amenities closeby too
3. This spacious modern room is very clean, spotless and is right at the entrance, guest will have their own privacy, easy entry and exit.
4. Fully furnished bedroom comes with modern queen size bed and 2 bedside tables along with inbuilt wardrobe ( please check pics ), Sunscreen blinds & curtains for privacy.
5. Fully equipped modern PRIVATE bathroom comes with toilet & separate bath/tub, not sharing with anyone ( please check pics )
6. Carpark: Plenty of free carpark off street available
7. The weekly cost includes electricity, water, unlimited high speed broadband, basic Toiletries, etc
8. Home stayer may use kitchen and cook, (vegetarian or chicken ) at home
9. Great affordable weekly rent considering the modern safe house in great locality with own privacy, excellent outdoor to sit and relax
10. Toiletries included
11. Ready to move in
12. I can pick up and drop off to/from Auckland airport
Important points below
1. Smoking - NO
2. Cleaning/hygiene - Proper regular cleaning of room and bathroom by guest to keep in tidy condition
3. Food - (Only vegetarian, chicken) to be cooked at home due to religious reasons
4. Basic house rules needs to be followed can discuss this over the phone with intrested guest,
Please feel free to call me anytime between 7am and 7pm on 021 2782231 or email me:
and ask any questions you may have,
We would love to welcome our new guest
Looking forward to hear from you.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.